Ad Code

Test is successful or not ?

There is not gurantee that out test is successful even we apply thousands of thousand values. Then what is solution of it? Let say I make one software and I want to test so what I will do to make sure myself that my system is perfect (after testing).


One thing which every tester should know that it is impossible to completely test a program especially when you have to test the software by giving it thousand of inputs and checking the result for each of these. Also, software can never be perfect even if you try as hard as possible to test it and make it perfect. So being a tester, you should know when the testing should be stopped because it is a risk taking activity if you try to test too much, the development cost becomes prohibitive whereas the minimum testing effort increases the probability of software failure resulting into increased cost.
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments