Ad Code

Blog Customization What to Use Code ignitor or wodpress

I am going to start a blog. Which is having lots of customization.

Now as a blogging purpose Wordpress is standard and best option. But I am not having that much experience at customization in WP.

My power is on Code Ignitor Framework, but making blog & admin panel & all will take a lot of time.

So, what should I do ? Any suggestions Please ???
One more thing .. about maintaining SEO ! What you say ?

personally if I were to use another site's blog system I would prefer it to be fully customised and completely different than any other blog websites. So I'd expect the blog to be handcrafted and designed by the owner/ developer of the site without the aid of blogging softwares. But then this would most likely take more time to do.

But otherwise I'd strongly disagree with Wordpress because it's boring and your blog would not be unique when compared to other wordpress sites

Use Yii framework. Its the best and easy framework to use. Easy customization and easy to implement a blog

1. Maintain good and relevent content
2.Keep proper ordering
3. Use keywords and meta ( dont over use it).
4. Promote in maximum Social networks

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments